- Get a Free Trial!
- Gallery of Photos and Videos
- Frequent Questions
- Grading Library & Useful Reading
- Latest News and Stuff
Martial Arts Programs
- After School Program
- Adult Taekwon Do
- Family Taekwon Do
- Kids Tae Kwon Do
- Fitness & Yoga
- Kids Birthday Parties
- Kids Camps
- Haidon Gumdo - Korean Sword
- Workshops & Seminars
Adult Taekwon Do Martial Arts Programs
See below for a list of:
- An outline of the program
- An outline of class structure
- Aims and Goals of acheivement
- Number of classes recommended to attend weekly
Our Adult/Teen Tae Kwon Do program is designed for people who want more than just a typical gym membership. It is suitable for Teens ages 13+, as well as adults of all ages. We teach traditional Taekwon-Do and help our students get fit while we teach them how to defend themselves. Our classes are a great way to relieve stress and develop you in mind, body, and spirit as well as build confidence and self sufficiency.
For Teens, the focus and dedication you put into training will help you in your school focus. It will also give you a sense of confidence and the ability to be a leading force for positivity in your Teen community. We beleive that we aim to be the best version of ourselves, so that we can help others become their best as well.
Class Structure Outline:
In our classes you will learn:
• How to warm up and stretch properly
• Various punching, kicking, and blocking techniques
• How to spar effectively (with protective equipment)
• How to defend against unexpected attacks
• Exercises that will strengthen your body and improve your cardio
• How to improve flexibility, reflexes, coordination, and energy level
Even adults can feel nervous in a new class. It’s for this reason that our instructors and current students are always available for questions or extra help. Martial arts are not an easy thing to learn. It takes dedication, perseverance, and patienence, but most of all it takes the support of your peers and instructors.
In addition to fun and friendly classes, when you sign up you will receive:
• Access to unlimited Tae Kwon Do classes
• Free admission into Fitness Program classes such as Boot Camp, Cardio Kickboxing, and Stretch classes
Aims and Goals:
We believe that the first step in Self Defense is Self Confidence.
Not only are we committed to teaching you how to successfully defend yourself, but also we are committed pushing you to achieve things you didn't think were possible, and building your self confidence and sense of perseverence.
We aim to achieve the physical benefits of training, but also the mental benefits such as:
- Indomitable Spirit
- Self Control
Schedule for Teen and Adult Tae Kwon Do:
Monday 7pm, Wednesday 7pm, Thursday 7pm, Saturday 12pm
Monday 8pm, Tuesday 8pm, Wednesday 8pm, Thursday 8pm, Saturday 9am
We reccommend attending at least 2-3 Tae Kwon Do classes each week. As you advance into higher belt categories, more class options become available to you. The above are the classes where our beginner students start.
Call, email us, or come by the club to try a free week of training!