- Get a Free Trial!
- Gallery of Photos and Videos
- Frequent Questions
- Grading Library & Useful Reading
- Latest News and Stuff
Martial Arts Programs
- After School Program
- Adult Taekwon Do
- Family Taekwon Do
- Kids Tae Kwon Do
- Fitness & Yoga
- Kids Birthday Parties
- Kids Camps
- Haidon Gumdo - Korean Sword
- Workshops & Seminars
Little Ninjas Tae Kwon Do
See below for the following information:
- An outline of the program
- An outline of class structure
- Aims and Goals of acheivement
- Number of classes recommended to attend weekly
Our Little Ninjas program is designed as a stepping stone for 3-4 year old students.
Aims and Goals:
Our goal in this program is to teach these young Martial Artists the same techniques and requirements as any other student, but to approach the lessons in an age appropriate way. The end goal is to eventually transition our Little Ninjas into the regular Kids Tae Kwon Do classes once they have acheived the following:
- An understanding of how class is run
- An acceptable level of competency with the basic techniques
- Proper behaviour in class
- Demonstrated a good level of focus and listening skills
Outline of the program:
This program offers 3 classes per week. 1 Evening class and 2 weekend classes. We highly recommend attending at least 2 classes per week, however all 3 are available each week.
As with our Kids Tae Kwon Do program, Little Ninjas offers 2 membership options.
Option 1: 6 Months unlimited classes
Option 2: 1 year unlimited classes
When the time comes for your child to transition into the Kids Tae Kwon Do program, 5 additional classes will become available to you at no addtional cost.
Little Ninjas classes are 45min in length and the schedule is as follows:
Wednesday 6pm, Saturday 11am, Sunday 11:15am.
Outline of class structure:
In class, the students will be doing the following:
- Proper warm up and stretch
- Running excersises to develop balance, coordination, and strength
- Indivdual or small group instruction to learn basic techniques
- Games and recreation occasionally as reward (time permitting)
Come in to try 1 week for free.
Call or email today!